The 2-day intensive Executive Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course will be delivered in Dubai, 9-11th October 2017 in partnership with the European Institute for Conflict Resolution (EICR).
This is the first course of its kind to combine practical conflict resolution and negotiation skills training with one-to-one personalized feedback through the use of negotiation simulations and exercises.
This course is aimed at people from all backgrounds and professions and aims to:
- give you a basic understanding of how conflict arises
- give you an introduction to conflict resolution
- enable you to critically analyse the use of conflict resolution methods and approaches
- equip you with the basic skills needed to negotiate your way through a conflict
- help you to understand the principles behind negotiation
- help you to understand the cross-cultural issues that can occur during negotiations
- help you familiarize yourself with e- negotiations
- help you to understand your own negotiation style (and other negotiation styles)
Venue: Fairmont The Palm Hotel, Dubai
Dates: 9-11th October 2017
For more information just click Executive Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course Brochure