Executive Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course, Dubai, 25th-27th March 2019
This 3-day intensive Executive Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course will be delivered in Dubai, 25-27th March 2019 in partnership with ADR-ODR International.
This is the first course of its kind to combine practical conflict resolution and negotiation skills training with one-to-one personalized feedback through the use of negotiation simulations and exercises.
This course is aimed at people from all backgrounds and professions and aims to:
- give you a basic understanding of how conflicts arise;
- give you an introduction to conflict resolution;
- enable you to critically analyse the use of conflict resolution methods and approaches;
- equip you with the basic skills needed to negotiate your way through a conflict;
- help you to understand the principles behind negotiation;
- help you to understand the cross-cultural issues that can occur during negotiations;
- help you familiarize yourself with e- negotiations;
- help you to understand your own negotiation style (and other negotiation styles).
Venue: Fairmont The Palm Hotel, Dubai
Dates: 25-27th March 2019
For more information just click Executive Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course, Dubai, 2019